The writing is exquisite - easy to read, engaging.
All my friends including former Presidents (of the Singapore Manufacturing Federation) were impressed with the book. George (Huang, SMF President) called me to say he also received good receptions and he was very pleased with the book. It was a true success for the team. I wish to congratulate the team for doing a good job. More good jobs to come your way.
- Paul Chan, former Vice-President of the Singapore Manufacturing Federation
I thought the interview with PS (Foreign Affairs) Bilahari was very solid. Keep up the good work!
- Ong Keng Yong, ambassador-at-large, Ministry of Foreign Affairs
* Feedback was given in a letter which was published in the Public Service Division's Challenge magazine, commending an article on Permanent Secretary (Foreign Affairs) Bilahari Kausikan
Sher Maine has the innate ability to delve deep into the untold stories of loss and love, and paint a fabric of delicate emotions faced by my patients. Her writings brought light and glimmers of hope to many new parenthood journeys. We are delighted to partner her in this meaningful book project, and believe that her work will take her far.
- Professor Mahesh Choolani, one of Singapore's leading Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, for a book on recurrent pregnancy loss
Dear Sher Maine, Thank you very much for the labour of love you and Ms Goh have poured so generously into Rehearsal for Life. I was transported back to a precious time of our lives where music-making in SYO brought so much joy, camaraderie and inspiration in our youth, the impact of which is deeply felt by all of us for life, as is beautifully captured in the book.
- Valarie-Koh Wilson, former bassoonist with the Singapore Youth Orchestra